ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 992

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Alexandra B., Mar 1, 2015.

1. Alexandra B.

Alexandra B. Reader

I am flying business on miles in June to Vienna. I have a choice of connecting through DFW or MIA. Which do you think has better food in the Admiral's Club? Can I use my Business boarding pass to use a difffernt airline's club, like US Air. Oops, guess that won't exist in June.

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Alexndra B. -- The Dallas Admirals Club is a bit nicer, though the food selection will be similar in either lounge. I'd go with whichever flight is timed more conveniently, or based on whichever flight features a better business class product. Enjoy the trip!