ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Elite Status Recover missing elite bonus miles

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Geoff, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Geoff

Geoff New Member

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to recover missing elite bonus miles on Krisflyer. Anyone has experience with that?

To give more information about the case. I flew a partner airline and SQ only 2 days apart. The partner miles didn't credit yet but would have triggered the silver status which would have given me 25% more on the SQ flight. Will I automatically get the additional miles for the second flight once the missing partner miles will get credited? Krisflyer only gives the 25% on their own flights.

Or will I have to call Krisflyer about that?

Geoff

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Probably a toss up. I'd just keep an eye on the account and put in a request if they don't post. Nothing to lose in this case.