ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Roaming around in PJ's

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by jim, Apr 17, 2015.

1. jim

jim Reader

From what I've gathered, you seem to jump into your PJ's very soon after getting settled in first class. Does this mean when you're on Emirates you go to the standup bar and hangout in your PJ's? If yes, is it a common thing for the first class group to do?

JMR and Tiffany like this.
  2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

@ Jim -- People totally hang out in their pajamas! On my last Emirates flight there were about a dozen people in the bar, and all the business class passengers were in their jammies.

Lucky and Malc like this.
  3. Sean M.

Sean M. Member

I've flown over 100 flights on Emirates and other than North America and China routes, nobody ever wanders around in pyjamas. Let's call it a cultural thing.

Lucky, Tiffany and Thomas_888 like this.
  4. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

@Sean M. -- Hah! It was DFW-DXB, so that would make sense :)

Lucky and Sean M. like this.