ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Sardinia in May

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Sam Z, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Sam Z

Sam Z Member

Hello

Just wondering from any experts on Sardinia whether (late) May is a good time to travel there?

Thanks

Sam

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Are you aiming for good weather and less tourist crowd? Weather should be great, you're right on the cusp of peak season though as far as crowds.

Tiffany likes this.
  3. Sam Z

Sam Z Member

I'm aiming for good weather and a relaxing holiday... I'm just curious as to why hotels like Cala di Volpe are 400 eur/night in late May/early June but 1400 eur/night in early July?

4. Gia

Gia Well-Known Member

A lot of Europeans take vacations in Sardinia in July and August. The weather should be great in May.

Tiffany likes this.