ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

SFO to LONDON Business Class

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by JKS, Feb 5, 2019.

1. JKS

JKS Reader

Hi

I need business class SFO to London Business class May 7 - 14th less than $2500 roundtrip including taxes and fees....

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if that's possible? You can fly for $2,800 on Turkish but it requires an over night each direction in Istanbul

Ben Holz likes this.
  3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

You can always track prices on Kayak or Google Flights and have them notify you when prices change.

Ben Holz likes this.
  4. Woodrow

Woodrow Active Member

Did that in May for $4k, LF F out, LX F return. Epic...my original budget was similar, and Turkish was the only one then as well.

5. Ben Holz

Ben Holz Member

JKS as MidSouthskier said you should use those search engines to find the best prices. If you have some flexibility, you can position yourself to another nearby airport and fly out of it (LAX, SAN, SJC) and you might be able to meet your budget