ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Singapore Air Waitlist

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Allen, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Allen

Allen New Member

Would love to take a suites class trip at the saver level. Unfortunately all flights are waitlisted. In order to get on the waitlist, I have to transfer sufficient miles to my account.
    What if I don't get off the waitlist? I can book a flight on a Star Alliance partner. However this entails an email to SQ and there is no guarantee I will get the alternate flights. And miles will expire if I don't use them.
    What's the solution?

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

@Allen -- There isn't a great one, unfortunately. I would probably only transfer the miles to KrisFlyer if you'd have multiple opportunities for using them, personally.