ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption SQ Suites: Why won't an award search price a suites award to SIN and then business class to MLE?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Terry, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Terry

Terry Reader

Hi Lucky - quick question on Singapore suites class....how come when I search for award flights from JFK to MLE, thru FRA and SIN, it only shows awards in business class the way even though it is an A380 to SIN. Why won't it price an award with Suites to SIN and then business class to MLE?

Thanks

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Terry -- Because the website is silly and doesn't allow mixed cabin awards. You'll want to call to book:
    http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/04/21/singapore-airlines-krisflyer-15-online-booking-discount-phone/