ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

SSSS removed with redress?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Yari, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Yari

Yari Reader

Hi

Ive read a post from 2017 that someone said he applied for a redress after getting an SSSS on his boarding pass. Any idea if that works and will solve the issue ?

Yari

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Should work, yea.

My friend had SSSS on his boarding pass for a recent flight but was not stopped anywhere for additional security so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Gia

Gia Well-Known Member

Lucky has written about his process. https://onemileatatime.com/dhs-redress-number-case/
    I’ve never had SSSS on consecutive flights, but it does come up randomly, perhaps once a year, for my travel (150,000 miles/year - most international flights).