ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

SW Companion Pass

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ryan Yang, Jan 13, 2020 at 8:51 PM.

1. Ryan Yang

Ryan Yang Reader

Hi Ben, I have a question regarding SW companion pass. Currently all 3 SW personal credit card offer 40,000 points after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, an additional 35,000 points will be earned after spending $5,000 within the first 6 months from account opening. By doing so will you earn just 40,000 points or 75,000 points toward companion pass?

Thank you,

Ryan

2. mike1977

mike1977 New Member

If you maximize the bonus by spending $5k in 6 months you’d earn 75k SW points, plus 6k for the spending, for a total of 81k towards the Companion pass. I think there are limitations on how many personal cards you can get though. I think you’d need to do one personal and one business. Can anyone else verify this?