ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

swiss air first question

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Cdf, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Cdf

Cdf New Member

there are some pretty good paid swissair first fares right now originating out of boston. especially if you add the amex benefit.

boston-tokyo 6k
    boston-joburg 8k

pretty incredible value for 4 long haul flights all in first, not to mention one of the best lounge/ground service in world.

my feeling is that most of americans/japanese/swiss/south africans will be vaccinated by mid-late summer (how else will tokyo have olympics?) - so i think trips in the last quarter of 2021 should be safe? there is some cancellation policy but would rather not have to deal with all that again.

when are you starting to book? do you think late 2021 is safe?

2. Cdf

Cdf New Member

for what it's worth...all of these flights are operating NOW and have been for some time so it's not like these are 'fake flights' and they are just collecting money...