ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Thank you points

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mingo, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Mingo

Mingo Reader

I cancelled my citi premier card and found out after the fact that points earned from that card will expire in 60 days (still have the prestige card). Next trip I have planned is to Hawaii but was planning on using an Alaska companion fare. Is there any way to redeem thank you points and a companion fare?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Not really. Alaska isnt a transfer partner of Citi, and you can only book AS's companion fare directly from their website.

You could redeem the points for travel by booking directly thru Citi's travel portal to get the best value of 1.25 cents per point.

3. Mimi

Mimi New Member

Hi All, just piggy-backing on this for confirmation. I had both the Citi Premier and the Prestige. I had just cancelled my Prestige, and was told I have 60 days to use those points. So even if I have the Premier, I can't pool/save the points that I had earned with the Prestige to the Premier?

4. Michael M

Michael M Member

That's correct.