ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Tool for finding award availability?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Sams64, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Sams64

Sams64 Reader

In your post on booking First Class award travel on Cathay Pacific (CX) back in 2014 there are screenshots of a search tool showing a list of flights and availability by class codes. Can you tell us what tool that is, or suggest another tool you prefer these days for advanced award searches?

Ideal award search tool would be able to find availability on CX from HKG to any of their European destinations, specific date or date range, in a single search.

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Could you post a link to the specific post? I'm guessing it's Expert Flyer, a paid service (which offers a few free searches). It's not as flexible as your request but it does let you search a date range and up to +/- 3 days at either the start or end of your range.

3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

OCTinPHL likes this.