ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Elite Status Tracking progress towards Marriott Platinum based on SPG Stays?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Patrick H, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Patrick H

Patrick H Reader

Hi Lucky,
    I am new to Marriott as an SPG platinum, who always qualified on stays. I know for this year I can reach Marriott Platinum based solely on 25 SPG stays, but I haven't found a way to track my progress. In addition, I have the legacy SPG Amex, which gave credit for 2 stays each year. Will this be counted towards my 2018 total? Any way to view my progress?

Thanks,
    Patrick

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

The best I've heard is just going back through and tracking your stays and making a spreadsheet of your own, so that you're ready to have the conversation with customer care if necessary, unfortunately.