ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Turkish *A bookings unavailable?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by MSG93, Oct 27, 2020.

1. MSG93

MSG93 New Member

I've tried booking at UA award ticket using TK miles and have not been having any success. I've verified availability by searching for UA saver awards on the UA website, checking that the flight was available on a partner (checked the SQ website) and also verifying that the appropriate fare classes (I for business, X for economy) were in fact open on expert flyer.

Any thoughts on why a TK agent on the phone has not been able to see the same availability that I've verified via a few other methods? I haven't been able to find anything in the forums or online that describes such an issue

For reference I've been looking at long-haul domestic Hawaii awards. Yes they're rare but under the current circumstances, there has been some spotty availability!

Thanks in advance!