ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Reader Reviews: Trips & Tips UA SEA-SFO

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by David W, Sep 10, 2018.

1. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Flew on UA's A319 from SEA-SFO this past Friday night. Short, uneventful flight. UA emailed me about testing a new boarding process but my flight didn't board that way. What annoys me is that they didn't have seat back IFE OR power in economy. Power plugs were available between seats in Economy Plus and First class. You could stream free entertainment via wifi, if you have the United app. I dont know if it was a glitch or not but if you dont have the United app, you'll be prompted to download the app. UA will ask you to PAY FOR WIFI in order to download the app. What kind of crap is that?

AA/DL (and also AS, if I recall correctly) will let you download the gogo entertainment app over in flight wifi for free.