ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

United Airlines Lounge Acess

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Aman Dhillon, May 8, 2019.

1. Aman Dhillon

Aman Dhillon New Member

Hi,
    I have united lounge membership through the Mileage Plus Card. Can I Acess the United lounge even if I am not flying United.
    Thank you
    Aman

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Depends on when and what other airline you're flying. From the UA site:

A valid United Club membership card or one-time pass, a same-day boarding pass and a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license, passport or military ID), or other credentials are required for admittance to United Club locations. Effective November 1, 2019, United Club customers, including members and their guests, and one-time pass holders will need to provide a same-day boarding pass for travel on United, Star AllianceTM or a contracted partner operated flight for entry into all United Club locations.

(bolding mine)

Aman Dhillon and rickyw like this.