ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

United global services

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by R Wilson, Jan 4, 2019.

1. R Wilson

R Wilson Reader

i am a United 1K member and last year logged 299K miles and 89K USD spend. However I was not invited to global services in 2019 and was wondering if you could provide insight regarding how United chooses those for global services. I have sen people with leases miles and less dollars get invited to global services so your thoughts would be usefful. Also, is this invitation on a rolling basis or is it sent out once a year to all members in December of the previous year.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I believe invitations go out up until the end of January, so you may still receive an invite. UA doesnt publish criteria for earning GS