ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Using Etihad Guest to book on ANA

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by mintyman, Jul 25, 2015.

1. mintyman

mintyman New Member

I was looking into the possible value of the Etihad Guest program and found this award chart for booking awards on ANA

http://www.etihadguest.com/Document... Nippon Airways (ANA)_Redemption Table_V2.pdf

It seems a little bizarre (with some great value) as JFK-NRT one way is 41.5k in economy, 44.5k in business, and 48.1k in first. I was wondering if you or anyone you know has tried to book on ANA using Etihad Guest points, and what the premium cabin availability is like.

rodondo4 likes this.
  2. rodondo4

rodondo4 New Member

Any news on this? I have Etihad points and would like to experience ANA with the points so would like to know if this chart is still valid? Thank you :)

3. MdBoater

MdBoater New Member

No longer valid, was reading about it months ago on Flyertalk. Ana became a distance based partner and the rates are nowhere near as good. Pretty generic actually (well if you live in North America).