ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Using several United certificates for one reservation

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Daniel B, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Daniel B

Daniel B Active Member

Since many of us have United travel certificates, I thought that I report on how to use SEVERAL of them for one reservation. This is useful when let's say you have 4 certificates and you want to book flights for 4 people under the same record locator number .
    First of all, using one certificate per one reservation is easy, you just find your certificate in your account and click on the button which says "use this certificate".
    However, if you have several certificates, you have to call United and ask them to combine those certificates into one. It takes the agent 1 minute to do it and instantly you receive an email with the new certificate number. That now can be used to easily book a flight.

rickyw and MidSouth Skier like this.