ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

VA to BA @ LHR

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by FrankLucas, Feb 21, 2020.

1. FrankLucas

FrankLucas New Member

Thinking of booking my parents on a flight that is VA outbound ex US connecting to BA(Intra-Europe). How difficult it it to interline luggage, go between terminals etc. Parents are ~60 and not experienced travelers. TIA!

2. CVG traveler

CVG traveler New Member

Did this once since VA doesn't have domestic service anymore in the UK. It was not an easy experience. I am 32 and consider myself a seasoned business traveler. I have flown KLM/Delta and then flown from Amsterdam to other parts of the UK.

3. RTBones

RTBones Member

Thats a tough one, since it really depends on how long the connection is, and how tolerant of "things happen" your folks are - and this is presuming your folks will not need to do the LHR-LGW shuffle.