ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Vacation help! What is your favorite Hyatt hotel?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ethan_, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Ethan_

Ethan_ New Member

I have 152,000 Hyatt points that I've been saving for a while and I'd like to plan a trip for next year. The destination is wide open. My favorite Hyatt I've stayed at has been the Palacio Duhau in Buenos Aires. I thought about going back but I want to try something new. I'm looking to see what your, (anyone please chime in), favorite Hyatt hotels are so I can get some recommendations.

Any insight is much appreciated!

2. Michael M

Michael M Member

The Park Hyatt Maldives seems quite popular-- and the free night rooms are 1776 sq. ft. villas. The Park Hyatt Vienna has a beautiful, ornate dining room (it's the former lobby of the Bank of Austria), and it has the best food of any Hyatt I've visited (EXCELLENT wienerschnitzel), although most rooms lack views. It also has really nice white marble bathrooms with Blaise Mautin toiletries. If you're fancying a trip to Japan, consider the Andaz Tokyo or the Park Hyatt Kyoto.

rickyw likes this.
  3. Ethan_

Ethan_ New Member

I’ll check out those properties, they all sound amazing! Thanks for your help!

4. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Rob in Miami likes this.