ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Virgin Atlantic apparently delays A350 on SFO-LHR route

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by SeattleTodd, Feb 16, 2020.

1. SeattleTodd

SeattleTodd Member

Despite press releases from Virgin Atlantic and Delta and numerous blog and news articles announcing that Virgin Atlantic would fly the A350 with new Upper Class between SFO and LHR this summer, it appears that's been delayed until November. Expert Flyer just notified me of aircraft changes in both directions. I'm really pissed -- I find Virgin Atlantic's old Upper Class on the B787 very claustrophobic and never would have booked these seats if they hadn't announced the A350 would start flying a couple of months before my travel dates.

Where is the the press release from Virgin Atlantic acknowledging and owning up to the delay? I'm surprised I haven't seen this news posted on any blogs or news sites yet.

@Lucky @Tiffany Do you know any more about this that you can share?

Thanks!

Todd