ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating What do you think of S7 Airlines and Finnair?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Senghua, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Senghua

Senghua New Member

As mentioned, it seems S7 has a larger fleet than their Russian Counterpart (Aeroflot). But havent tried one. Any ideas?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

To your other question... I just flew Finnair yesterday on the A350. Service was great, flight attendants were friendly and the seats are very comfortable. Also, Helsinki is such an easy airport to transit through (even though the business lounge is currently very small and under renovation for another few months).

Gia and Gaurav like this.
  4. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

rickyw likes this.
  5. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I think Aeroflot has a larger fleet than S7, with both wide and narrowbody planes. S7 seems to only have narrowbodies.