ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

What Hyatt brands don't honor certain World of Hyatt elite benefits?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by James22, Jan 23, 2021.

1. James22

James22 Member

Hi all!

I've been looking online and I can't find a resource that lists all these. I know when you stay at some different Hyatt brands, they might not offer certain elite benefits (like no room upgrades, free breakfast, etc). Anyone know of, or have a chart that outlines these exclusions? Working on my Globalist status and just curious on this.

Thanks!

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

3. James22

James22 Member

Thanks MidSouth Skier! Good info and very helpful

4. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

You're welcome. Shortly after doing that post he had another one about Marriott but it was a very short post because the conclusion was that Marriott hasn't posted such a list even though there are likely properties that don't honor upgrades, etc.

5. James22

James22 Member

I thought I've read Marriott is pretty mixed on honoring benefits.