ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries What lounge would you recommend at ORD? BA?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Arun, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Arun

Arun Reader

Hi Lucky,

I have a BA flight out of ORD in a few weeks. While I enjoy all your posts, your recent reviews of the BA First Lounge in ORD and your ORD-HKG Cathay F were of particular interest. So my question - what lounge would you recommend at ORD? I'm only flying economy this time but have Silver with BAEC, which gives me lounge access. I'm assuming the equivalent OneWorld Sapphire will allow me to use partner lounges (yes? no?).

I have used BA Terraces at ORD in the past, which was.... ok. From what you wrote, their First lounge at ORD doesn't seem much more impressive. Terraces did have a dining room, which I could not use (just had bar access - after all, I had no status and was flying cattle. Was allowed in after a "pretty please" and a nice smile).

Thanks,
    Arun.

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Arun -- The BA Lounge would unfortunately be your only option in that terminal. For a business class lounge it's not horrible.