ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Great Fares / Hot Deals What's name of website that posts random deals from major cities?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Jonathan-Cuba, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Jonathan-Cuba

Jonathan-Cuba Reader

I've had an AWESOME website bookmarked for years (but my computer fried and I lost the bookmark) and I just realized I never memorized the URL.

The website posted randomly deals (that usually would be gone within hours) - so I would check daily the "Boston Deals" page and bought up status run tix on American to India, Mauritius, Beijing, etc.

When I try to find this site by Googl'ing of course I just get lots of false positives as all the travel craplet sites appear in search results.

I run CubaToDo which sells Cuba travel - and things are crazy busy (no FF miles from U.S. originating flights though) - so doubtful I will be able to renew my Exec Plat, but I need this site to find the best mile'age deals to see what's do'able.

I'm not great at forums so I'll try to keep checking back and see if someone has the web address for that PHENOMENAL website.

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Flight deal?
    Airfare watchdog?

3. Jonathan - Cuba

Jonathan - Cuba New Member