ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Great Fares / Hot Deals Where do you start?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Kianastravels, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Kianastravels

Kianastravels New Member

I am young traveler like Ben was when he started traveling. I want to be able to find the cheapest flights and earn lots of miles but I don't even know where to start; there are so many websites now that it almost becomes overwhelming. Any particular websites or companies you recommend?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

@Kianastravels things today are different than when Lucky started earning miles. Many (but not all) airlines now award large quantities of miles only to people who buy expensive tickets. Click on the start here tab on this blog to start learning more about this hobby. Other blogs and websites also have similar introductory areas. I would recommend reading a few to get a good all round understanding. If you have not already visited Flyer Talk they have an active forum on mileage running and cheap airfares. You might also consider subscribing to websites like the flight deal.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    Kianastravels likes this.