ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Where to go for Jul 4 Week 2019

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by JMW, Apr 27, 2019.

1. JMW

JMW Reader

I just found out I will have all Jul 4 week off, so I am now looking to plan an award trip. I can leave Fri 28/Sat 29 anytime from the Bay Area (SFO,OAK,SJC) and return a week later Sat 6/Sun 7. I really don't care where I go, so am just trying to find a cheap award trip in economy somewhere. I have enough Amex/Chase/AA points to cover a fare, so...

Where should I go? Ideally <100K points rt. Any routing suggestions welcome! Let's see who is the most creative....

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Can you give maybe a bit more insight into where you'd like to go? East? West? South? Stay in the US?