ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Which travel wallet did you settle on?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Davap, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Davap

Davap Reader

Hey lucky- which travel wallet did you settle on in the end? I know you were looking, any chance you could write a post on what you chose and why? Thanks!

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Hah, there was truly nothing on the market that was Perfect For Ben, so I had one custom-made for him as a birthday gift last year. Turns out there are local leatherworkers in pretty much every city who will take commissions, so for folks who need something super-durable but don't necessarily care about an item being designer or high-end, I'd suggest exploring that route.

rickyw and OCTinPHL like this.