ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Great Fares / Hot Deals Why book w/Priceline?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by TravelNow, Feb 19, 2019.

1. TravelNow

TravelNow Reader

Lucky,
    New to your forum/emails. I noticed in your posting last week regarding KLM Bangkok business fare sale, you mentioned that "You can find these fares on Google Flights or ITA Matrix, then book through an online travel agency like Priceline." As a newbie, what is the advantage to booking the flight on Priceline??? Why not directly with the airline (especially if something goes wrong, etc.)? I always book with the airline and don't understand what Expedia or Priceline advantage ever is unless the fare is cheaper. Thank you and great website!