ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Industry News / Opinions You missed two big ones on Tuesday.

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by DesertJoe_PS, Sep 16, 2020.

1. DesertJoe_PS

DesertJoe_PS Reader

Ben,

You missed covering two big Delta stories yesterday. 1) the opening of the new SLC terminal, and 2) Delta's announcement of no furloughs for flight attendants and front line workers. I think those are very newsworthy, and The Points Guy was all over it. What's up with that ?

Joe

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Hi! We covered the furlough news back on the 5th, when it was announced: https://onemileatatime.com/delta-wont-furlough-flight-attendants/

For the SLC terminal, we'll probably get to it, but there are only so many hours in a day, and Ben is just one person. TPG is owned by a multi-billion dollar company, and they have literally more than 70x the staffing of OMAAT, so it's inevitable that they'll sometimes get to things first, or that we don't.

Gaurav and rickyw like this.